Friday 11 January 2013

Happy January!! | Simply Ruby




January is always a little slow for everyone.  If I am honest, its one of my favourite months.

Everyone is unwinding from christmas.  Everyone has spent quality time with their family and the best part?  Some time off with a cup of tea (in my brand new anthro mug) and a book.

Like I say every year, I promise to be a better blogger this year.  I plan to spend more time with my family.  I plan to take more me time.  I plan to drink more tea.  I plan to be more organised (one can wish) and I plan to share a lot more this year. 



I'm also taking part in the Project Life 365!  
Feel free to follow me on instagram @lovingthelittlethings

Happy New Year!!

1 comments:

R's Rue said...

I love this!
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Post a Comment